Oobr™ is Clek's™ full back booster seat that provides superior protection for your child without sacrificing comfort, convenience or style. Engineered and made just like the vehicle seats in your car, Oobr is sized for your child.
Drift does not include the drink-thingy cup-holder.
* Rigid LATCH System Locks the booster seat into place using your vehicle's LATCH anchorage system to provide additional booster seat stability in a collision.
* Magnesium Back Frame Better contains the torso during a side impact collision and protect against vehicle intrusion. 3 Structural Headrest with Deep Side Wings Connects to the magnesium frame using steel rods to reduce twisting movements and improve head protection in a collision.
* Energy-Absorbing Foam Layer Absorbs energy in a side impact collision resulting in less force transferred directly to your child.
* Belt Guides Improves belt positioning on your child's shoulders and hips. Booster seat safety highlights:
* Clek belt positioner and arm rests.Raises your child 4 in./10 cm. to improve in-vehicle shoulder belt fit * Better positions the seat belt on the child's hips to improve safety
* Locks into place to provide additional booster seat stability in a collision
* Confirms that latches are locked with an audible “click”
* Provides a secure connection even when booster seat is not occupied
* Meets all Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards and Canadian Motor Vehicle Safety Standards Children under 4 ft. 9 in. (145 cm.) tall or less than 80 lbs. (36 kg.) need a safe booster seat that ensures seat belts properly fit their small frame. Despite the clear safety advantages, studies show that fewer than 20 percent of children who should use booster seats actually do, leaving thousands of children with inadequate protection.